It all depends on the application and the usage. Our Patch can remain on for a number of days since it is water resistant, however we recommend that you keep it on for a maximum of 5 days. The length of time will vary depending on the area of application.
The 2 most common reasons that applications come off prematurely
• The person who has applied the patch accidentally handled the adhesive when applying the product. Or the patch was applied without properly preparing the skin (clean and dry thoroughly).
• The patch was not “set” via rubbing the patch post-application to activate the adhesive, and/or the user did not wait approximately one hour after application before engaging in physical activity or getting the patch wet.
• Simpatch can be worn from children to the elderly
• It is possible to self apply however sometimes a second pair of hands is needed!
• Designed for sport our adhesion is second to none and can be removed without discomfort and minimal residue
• Our glue is hypoallergenic and latex free (although we’d always recommend a test patch first)
Unfortunately the applications and patch are designed for one time use only.
You certainly can. There are areas of the body, which may require some help though such as postural, lower back and shoulder, however we supply clear instructions to follow so anyone can do it.
Easily… pull the patch off gradually in the same direction as the hair. After a few days of wear this will be a lot easier. Or you can use some TAPEOFF!
Shaving before applying is not necessary, however it unquestionably helps with adhesion and we would certainly recommend it for more intensive exercise. If you prefer we recommend that you trim the hair down rather than a clean shave.
go to home